Friday, March 14, 2014

Recipe Friday!

Photo Source


I have a confession...I LOVE chocolate! Okay, well that probably isn't really a confession. It's assumed that most women love chocolate. I know I can't be the only one. :P Today I wanted to share with you my favorite "healthy" brownie recipe.

 I found this recipe when I first started trying to eat healthier, whole foods. I made homemade brownies before this but even my homemade version was loaded with processed sugar and flour. I wanted a better alternative. The reason I decided to post this now is because I am making them for friends tomorrow and thought you may like to try making them yourself for an awesome snack or dessert this weekend.

Warning: not everyone will like this recipe, and not because it's made with "healthy" foods, but because it really is DARK chocolate. My husband likes chocolate and yet he didn't like this due to it being too rich. I love them and I'm sure you will too (if you like dark chocolate like me!). I use honey in my version and it is awesome. You only get sweetness, not honey flavor once it is baked.

Head on over to the awesome website 100 Days of Real Food for the recipe. Let me know how you like it after you try it out by commenting below. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and share with me your journey to natural living. Any tips and suggestions are welcomed. If any posts are of an inappropriate nature not suitable for children to read, they will be removed promptly. Also, please do not spam or post links unless related to topic. You may share your blog address. Thank you.